Buff away dull, dead skin, using a crystal-free diamond tip wand. The skin is then immediately infused with the patented hydro-wand. The skin is then immediately infused with the patented hydro-wand, which provides a deeper penetration of a customizable serum to give immediate results. There is no downtime with this procedure.
P.I.N. (Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy) is a method of introducing a controlled wound into the skin triggering a release of natural growth factors, new collagen & elastin. It is a fantastic treatment for fine lines, acne scars, pigmentation and overall skin rejuvenation. During this procedure, tiny needles are used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to produce collagen and elastin. The skin’s repair process results in a thicker dermis with the appearance of softer wrinkles. Automated micro-needling also creates superficial micro-channels, which allow topical serums and creams to be absorbed more effectively into the skin. Collagen P.I.N. is a medical-grade device with adjustable depths for safe use on face, neck, chest and hands. For more information on our Collagen P.I.N. device, visit Introduction Therapies - What is P.I.N. ?
Chemical peels remove a layer of skin, allowing the skin to grow back smoother than before and with reduced imperfections, leaving you with a younger, fresher appearance.
There are several types of chemical peels available, including:
- Light chemical peel: These chemical peels are used to improve dry skin, acne, and uneven pigmentation.
- Medium chemical peel: This type of chemical peel is most often used to treat uneven pigmentation, wrinkles and acne scars.
The type of chemical peel is received will determine the specific aspects of the procedure. Below is a general protocol for a chemical peel procedure.
- Your skin will be thoroughly cleaned and if necessary, a topical anesthetic will be applied to the targeted area.
- The chemical peel solution will then be applied. Patients can expect to feel a slight tingling or stinging sensation as the peel is being applied.
- Once the peel solution has set on the skin for the prescribed amount of time, it is washed off with water.
- A soothing ointment will then be applied.
Your doctor will provide you with aftercare instructions and prescribe a mild pain reliever for any discomfort following the procedure. Multiple chemical peels may be necessary depending on the strength of the peel received and your skin condition.
Exfoliation method that gently scrapes off the "peach fuzz" and the top layer of dead skin making the skin extremely smooth, allowing products to penetrate deeper and allows makeup to lay smoother.
There is no downtime with this procedure.
We offer eyebrow, lip, face and underarm, Brazilian, bikini waxing.
Other Services/Treatments we offer:
Acne, Eczema, Hair Infections, Laser Skin Treatment, Moles, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Shingles, Wrinkles, Cysts, Dermatitis, Fillers, Laser Hair Removal, Microdermabrasion, Poison Ivy, Rashes, Scars, Spa Services, Skin Cancers, Warts, and BotoxTM